Registration for English Courses in the Winter Semester 2023/24
- Course catalogue: Available from 18 Sept. 2023 in PULS
- Registration for courses via PULS: From 2 - 11 Oct. 2023 and from 13 - 23 Oct. 2023
- Placement test for law students 2nd semester and higher on 19 and 20 Sept. 2023; placement test for law students (latecomers) on 12 Oct. 2023
- Placement test for first-semester law students: 06 and 07 December 2023
Registration via information list required, further information about this test will be given to first semester law students during the enrolment week of the F§R Rewi in October
- Placement test for all other disciplines - except law students - from 4 to 11 Oct. 2023
Placement test for latecomers from all other all other disciplines (except law students) from 16 and 20 Oct. 2023
- Admission to courses: From 12 Oct. 2023
- Late registration and late admission: From 16 Oct. 2023 via PULS
- Courses start for admitted students: Week from 16 Oct. 2023
Important Information about Participation in English / Key Competences Courses
- Participating in a course is only possible when students have taken a placement test and then registered for and been successfully admitted to the course via PULS (unless you are a member of staff).
- Participating in language courses is generally free of cost for students who are enrolled at German universities as well as University of Potsdam exchange students.
- Fees for UNIcert exams and DAAD language certificates will be charged in accordance with the Zessko Schedule of Fees (Gebührensatzung des Zessko).
Students in the teacher-training Bachelor degree programme, Erasmus, Master, and PhD students as well as members of staff can be admitted to courses only when the size of the group does not exceed 20 students. Admission to the course then takes place, if possible, in the first week of the lecture period.