You are using an old browser with security vulnerabilities and can not use the features of this website.
You can find answers to questions about our learning and teaching opportunities in German as a foreign language here in a quick and systematic way.
1. Where do I find a listing of courses?
2. Which course is right for me?
3. Who is allowed to attend courses?
4. How much does it cost to take a course?
1. How do I know the level of my current language skills?
2. Do I always have to take a placement test?
3. Where can I take the placement test?
4. How can I register for the placement test?
5. Can I register directly for a course after I have taken the placement test?
6. Can I take the placement test from home or from abroad?
1. How can I register?
2. Is placement required for all courses?
3. How can I drop a course?
1. Which certificates will I receive at the end of a course?
2. Are there conditions for receiving a certificate?
3. When can I pick up my certificate?
4. Where can I pick up my certificate?
1. Where do I find materials for learning German?
2. Which materials are used in the course?
3. Do I need to buy learning materials?