Workshops & Guided Tours
You have been admitted to the University of Potsdam, have completed your enrollment or transferred to another degree program and are now waiting for the semester to start. You probably have a lot of questions about how to proceed, how to plan your weekly schedule or how to sign up for a course. We don’t want you to be alone with your questions until the semester actually starts. In addition to our Student Telephone Hotline, our student peer advisors also provide additional offers for a better orientation on campus and during your studies. You can of course also contact the Central Student Advisory Service.
The workshops for planning your studies and assembling your schedule are tailored to students in bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Planning Your Studies & Assembling a Schedule
You are at the beginning of your studies and wondering how you can best plan the next semester? In addition to general information about the University of Potsdam and student life, the workshops below focus on questions around medium and long-term study planning, such as:
- How many semesters are scheduled for individual modules or parts of your studies?
- How long is the standard time to completion?
- Does the program include mandatory internships or study abroad?
- Which credits or academic credentials have to be achieved in which semester, and how many credit points have to be achieved in which module?
- Are internships and / or excursions to be completed during either the semester or the semester break?
- Which regular leisure activities would you like to pursue?
With the help of this information you will be able to create a timetable for your semester.
For the event that take place at the university, please register for your preferred date using the e-mail address given below. Registration is possible until two days before each workshop.
|Date | Time||Place|
Contact / Registration
|March 23, 2023 ||
10:15 - 11:45 a.m.
|Online. No Registration required.|
Link to the meeting
|March 30, 2023 ||
10:15 -11:45 a.m.
|Golm. Registration required.|
The exact location details will be sent
via E-Mail after registration.