Among others, the Examining Boards are responsible for the recognition of previous academic credentials (credits and exams), support for disadvantaged students, the processing of applications on the implementation of Rules and Regulations for the applicable program of study, and the publication of Module Handbooks. More detailed information and contact persons can be found on the departmental websites.
Below you can find a list of Examining Board Directors for the different departments.
- Angewandte Kultur- und Translationsstudien (deutsch-polnisch) | Bachelor | Prof. Dr. Magdalena Marszałek
- Angewandte Kulturwissenschaft und Kultursemiotik | Master | Prof. Dr. Marie Schröer
- Anglistik/Amerikanistik | Bachelor | Prof. Dr. Dirk Wiemann
- Anglophone Modernities in Literature and Culture | Master | Prof. Dr. Nicole Waller
- Astrophysics | Master | Prof. Dr. Carsten Beta
You can reach the Examining Boards by mail at the following address:
University of Potsdam
Examining Board of the Department / Program _____________________ (Please enter the subject here.)
Examining Board Director ________________________ (Please enter the name here.)
Am Neuen Palais 10