Skip to main content

Forms & Documents: Studies

As a rule, enrolled students submit applications and documents to the Student Administration Center/ Office of Student Affairs and the PUCK Service Point via their PULS-Account (Submit Applications / Documents Upload). Exceptions are indicated below.

Important Information

  • All application and enrollment forms are available here.
  • To view the forms and documents in PDF format, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download for free.