Computer lab 0.29/0.30, building No. 27
- 17 Dell Precision 5820 workstations with 32 GB RAM, 10-core Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2155 CPU and Quadro® P4000 with 8 GB VRAM each
- 3 Dell Precision 5820 workstations with 64 GB RAM, 10-core Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2155 CPU and Quadro® P4000 with 8 GB VRAM each
- 20 Oculus Rift VR goggles
** In early 2022, there will be an expansion of 46 additional Dell Precision 3640 workstations with 64 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 GPU, 2x 8-TBHDD each, , and 1 TB SSD M.2 NVMe™ PCIe.
- Agisoft Metashape: Structure from Motion software.
- GravNav Waypoints: PPK processing of GNSS logs.
- LASTools: Point cloud processing.
- VRGS Virtual Reality Geological Studio: 3D virtualization using VR glasses.
SLURM computing nodes
The AG Geological Remote Sensing operates a Slurm (Simple Linux Utility for Resource Management) computing cluster. The cluster serves for processing large amounts of remote sensing data (ALOS- 2 Palsar, Sentinel-1, Full Waveform LiDAR, etc.), using methods of radar interferometry and other algorithms developed in the working group. The total computing power of all servers and workstations of the working group cluster (as of July 2020):
- RAM: 3.3 TB
- Computing cores 452
- V-RAM: 288 GB
- Storage: 759 TB