Robert Meile works as an advisor at the Central Student Advisory Service and specializes in advising prospective and current students with health impairments/chronic conditions. Since 2019, he has been the Commissioner for Students with a Disability at the University of Potsdam appointed by the Senate. In addition, he is involved in various areas to raise awareness among students, teaching staff, and the university administration when it comes to “Studying with a disability”.
You can contact Mr. Meile with questions on:
- study conditions at the University of Potsdam in general,
- hardship applications and the initial phase of your studies,
- individual equality measures,
- organizing and planning your studies
- accessibility and
- other potential contact persons and advisors.
Am Neuen Palais, Building 8, Room 0.14
Office hours: by appointment