Cultural Diversity, Migration and Education (July 7th - 9th, 2016)
Integrating Multiple Perspectives to Promote School Success
The 1st international and interdisciplinary conference of the Inclusive Education Group took take place from July 7th to 9th, 2016 at the Campus Neues Palais at the University of Potsdam.
The invited keynote lectures were:
- Prof. Carola Suárez-Orozco (University of California, Los Angeles, USA)
- Prof. Geneva Gay (University of Washington, USA)
- Prof. Petra Stanat (Institute for Educational Quality Improvement, Germany)
- Prof. Brit Oppedal (Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway)
- Prof. Adriana Umaña-Taylor (Arizona State University, USA)
- Prof. Frosso Motti-Stefanidi (University of Athens, Greece)
View the conference program and pictures.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at juanguuni-potsdampde or maja.schachneruuni-potsdampde.
Linda Juang | Maja K. Schachner