To promote the quality of e-learning scenarios in university teaching, the Presidential Board of the University of Potsdam is offering the "E-Assessment" e-learning award this year. Prize money with a total value of 5,000 euros will be awarded.
At a glance:
Until 25.10.2023, 12:00, teachers could submit practical examples for the E-Learning Award 2023. In the meantime, the jury has started its work and is evaluating the submissions. On 11/23/2023, the nominees will present them in short presentations. Afterwards, the award ceremony will take place at 16:15.
Location: Campus Golm, house 18 (IKMZ), event room/foyer. In addition, there will be the possibility to participate in the event online. You will find the links to the individual lectures on this page at least one day before the event.
Links around the Focus Week E-Learning, the presentation of best practice and the awarding of the E-Learning Award 2023 "E-Assessment":
This year's e-learning award is guided by the questions:
- What were the creative approaches to enabling learning through e-assessments?
- How were these approaches implemented?
- What impact could be achieved and how was this determined?
- Which teaching ideas can be made more widely usable on a subject-specific or cross-disciplinary basis?
The nomination for the award by the jury is based on the following guiding questions:
- Is the tested e-assessment concept comprehensible and coherently presented (challenges, learning objectives, technical implementation, methods)?
- How was the e-assessment offer integrated into the course (fit with learning objectives and methods, transparency of assessment criteria for students)?
- How appropriate and suitable were the methods and techniques used in relation to the students?
- Which measures for quality development and assurance were implemented? (e.g. test validation, evaluation with Moodle statistics, peer feedback, peer reviewed questions...)
Composition of the jury:
- Johanna Goral (representative of the presidium)
- Sönke Beier (student representative)
- Natalia Ermakova (former winner representing the teaching perspective)
- Leonie Seibel (representation of the e-assessment project)
- Mathias Loboda (representation of the e-learning coordinators of the faculties)
The announcement of the E-Learning Award of the University of Potsdam is associated with the goals,
... to make concepts and commitment visible and to honor them,
... to show the potentials of digital media in their range of application in university teaching,
... to highlight transfer possibilities of media-supported teaching-learning concepts and to support the further development of existing and tested projects, as well as
... to deepen the exchange of experience and networking between teachers and to strengthen a culture of collegial exchange.