Erasmus+ FAQs

Application and Financial Assistance

Are there any remaining spots in the program?

Can I also apply for a study abroad period in the summer semester?

When do I apply?

Can I apply to more than one department/institute?

What level of language proficiency do I need?

Which language certificates do I have to submit?

Can I also apply to other academic departments for a study abroad period?

What is the deadline for my application to the host university?

What is a Grant Agreement?

Who pays for my travel expenses?

I want to go abroad with my child(ren), what do I have to bear in mind?

I have an impairment or chronic health issue, what do I have to bear in mind?

Online Learning Agreement (OLA)

What is an Online Learning Agreement (OLA)?

Where do I get my access information for the OLA?

How do I fill out the OLA?

Who signs my OLA?

Who signs if more than one academic department is involved?

What is the deadline for submitting the OLA?

Can I also use the template of the host university?

What data do I have to enter into table B?

I do not want to have any credits recognized. What do I put in table B?

What happens if I do not have enough points?

Do I have to submit the original of my OLA?

Do I have to conclude an 'OLA during the mobility'?

OLS Tests

Do I have to take the OLS test?

I have taken the test but continue to receive emails from the OLS system. Why is that?

I have already received the request for the 2nd language test, although my semester abroad is not over yet. Why is that?

I have not yet received an invitation to the OLS test. Why is that?