Intensive German Course for Refugees
Zessko offers intensive German courses especially for refugees, funded by the State of Brandenburg. The courses are a part of the Refugee Teachers Program and the ESiSt program.
What does the University of Potsdam offer?
- Intensive German courses,
- Certificate after completing the course,
- No course fees
How is the course structured?
- starting with the existing language level B1 (GER)
- Course objective: C1 (RTP) or DSH (ESiSt)
- length of course: 2 (ESiSt), 3 semesters (RTP)
- up to 24 hours of instruction per week, Monday to Friday (intensive German course, pronunciation, PC / MS Office course, and pedagogic courses for RTP participants)
What prerequisites do I have to meet?
- recognized refugee status
- university experience or university entrance qualification in your home country
How do I apply?
Please see the information about the application on the following page: