In the field of Statistics, the Potsdam Graduate School (PoGS) has a cooperation with the Statistics Advisory Unit / fu:stat of the Free University Berlin. PoGS members can benefit from this cooperation by taking advantage of a number of different Statistics workshops and advising opportunities.
Registration Information for Statistics Workshops and Advising Sessions
- Register using the online registration form. The PoGS will forward your registration to the fu:stat, from which you will receive all further information.
- Workshop fees are paid by the University of Potsdam. After receiving confirmation of your registration, you will only need to contribute 20 € (PhD students)/ 30 € (postdocs, junior professors, new appointees) per day of the workshop (valid for workshops from April 2019) by bank transfer directly to the fu:stat.
Statistics Advising Sessions
- Statistics advising sessions may only be used within the framework of your own research project.
- To take advantage of the advising opportunity in Statistics, please request an official document confirming your PoGS membership: pogsuni-potsdamde.
- With this document in hand, you may then register directly with the fu:stat using their online form. All further information will come directly from them.
- Advising fees are paid by the University of Potsdam. After completing the session(s), you will only need to pay 20 € (PhD students) / 30 € (postdocs, junior professors, new appointees) per hour of advising to the PoGS. You will receive the bill after completing the session(s).
- The PoGS will pay for a maximum of 2 hours. Should you be in need of more time with a Statistics advisor, please contact us to explain your situation: pogsuni-potsdam.de.