Jenny Vorpahl, M.A.
Campus Neues Palais
Thursday 1 pm - 2 pm (both personally and via telephone, E-Mail or Skype/ Zoom).
Prior appointment via E-Mail requested.
- Since October 2010 research associate at the Department of Lebensgestaltung-Ethik-Religionskunde, Chair of Religious Studies (Focus on Christianity) at the University of Potsdam
- Since 2012 PhD project: "The interpretation of marriage and wedding in speeches. A comparison of recent german wedding speeches for registry office and church", supervised by Prof. Johann Ev. Hafner
- Since March 2011 participation in the certificate program “Hochschullehre Brandenburg” (Academic Teaching in Brandenburg) of the network ‘”Studienqualität Brandenburg” (Quality of Studies Brandenburg)
- 2007 - 2010 M.A. program in religious studies at University Potsdam
- July 2009 Intense Hebrew language course at the University of Haifa, sponsored by a DAAD scholarship
- June - November 2009 tutor training at the Zentrale Studienberatung (Student Counselling Center) of the University of Potsdam
- 2004 – 2007 B.A. in history and religious studies at the University of Potsdam
- Born 1986, married, two children (*2013, *2017)
- since 2016 International Study of Religion in Eastern and Central Europe Association
- since 2013 Fachverband Lebensgestaltung-Ethik-Religionskunde Brandenburg e. V.
- since 2011 Deutsche Vereinigung für Religionswissenschaft (DVRW)