We are always interested in research collaborations nationally and internationally.
Feel free to contact us and describe your research project in the areas of:
- Diagnostics and evaluation of individual and group writing processes.
- Writing and reading promotion using the SRSD approach in schools
- Measurement of reading skills (screenings)
- Assessment of writing, reading, debating, and acting competence and motivation in lower secondary schools (screenings)
- Inclusive German didactics in secondary level I
- Competence-oriented writing tasks for secondary level I
- Diagnostics and promotion of (meta)cognitive skills in writing
- Communicative skills in vocational orientation and German lessons dealing with a vocational orientation at the secondary level I
- Self-regulated learning in the context of school
- Teacher training in an inclusive teaching-learning context
- Extracurricular and interdisciplinary reading, writing, and debating settings
- Digitally supported writing tasks in an inclusive learning setting
- Professional, cultural, and political participation of adolescents through language development
As long as your research idea aligns with our research interest, we can begin our collaboration.