Both Prof. Dr. Winnie-Karen Giera and Lucas Deutzmann are working on the school concept of the planned University School Potsdam. By December 2022, the whole concept will be written down. There are several focus groups for this work. Each group consists of teachers, university lecturers, student teachers, and other experts who first think through, plan, discuss, and finally write down a chapter.
Prof. Dr. Winnie-Karen Giera was a co-author of the following chapters of the school concept:
1. differentiation and promotion
2. performance and examination formats
3. all-day schooling and rhythmization
4. concept for professional orientation
5. learning formats and the role of the teacher