The three-day workshop is an important part of the internal start-up qualification for our founders. Together with experienced coaches, various business, tax and legal requirements are clarified while strengthening one's own start-up and entrepreneurial personality.
# Day 1 - Getting to Know Each Other and Structuring your Business Idea
- Success Factors & Advantages and Disadvantages of a Startup
- Founders: Personalities, Competences and Team Roles
- Business Idea: Structuring and Visualisation Possibilities
# Day 2 - Market and Competitor Analysis
- Unique Selling Proposition, Value Proposition
- Internal and External Company Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
# Day 3 - Legal Forms, Finances and Business Performance Indicators
- Components of the Financial Plan, Turnover Forecast
- Tax aspects
- Pitch Deck: Structure, Preparation, Implementation, Feedback
* Depending on the coach, the content may vary in order to enable optimal counselling.
The workshop is aimed at teams and individuals with a concrete business idea. Hence, a initial meeting is necessary for participation in the workshop. Would you like to participate in our start-up qualification programme? Then contact us via email and we will have a joint look at how we can support you.
On the days of the event, free childcare is available through the Family Service at the University of Potsdam. Baby and child-friendly facilities are available at our locations. If you would like to take advantage of childcare, please indicate this when registering.