Are you studying or planning to study at the University of Potsdam, you have outstanding academic achievements and you show honorary commitment? Then apply for the Germany-Scholarship-Programm.
The Germany Scholarship is a funding program at the national level that was established by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research. The aim of the initiative is also to develop a new scholarship culture in Germany. Talented students receive support and simultaneously become visible as potential experts or managers for companies, foundations, and other organizations.
Companies, foundations, and private persons typically pay € 150 each month for at least one year to fund a Germany Scholarship. The federal government matches this donation with € 150 each month. This amounts to € 3,600 per scholarship and per year of university study.
- is 300 € per month for at least one year,
- is independent from you income,
- is combinable with the BAFöG,
- will also be payed during a subject-related stay abroad,
- does not have to be repaid.
- You are enrolled at the University of Potsdam.
- You have excellent academic achievements.
- You are socially engaged and / or have to cope with circumstances that have aggravated your educational biography.
- You will not exceed the standard period of study during the entire eligibility period, unless there are serious reasons.
- The application phase for the upcoming winter semester 2021/22 will start soon. Our application website will be online from July 01 until July 25 2021. There will be no separate application phase for the summer semester 2022.