Completed Research Projects
The Division of Training and Movement Science realizes various research projects in close collaboration with other universities and with non-university partners.
Movement Profiles of Consummate Judo Athletes
- How can the training of techniques to unbalance an opponent (Kuzushi) and to change places be improved?
- Development of purpose-built measurement setup/station (Judo ergometer [JERGo])
- Creating of movement profiles of judo-specific strength and technique parameters (performance catalogue)
- Reliability check of the JERGo (results available, published in 2014 in the journal Leistungssport, (44) 6, pp. 21-26)
- Validation of measured data with JERGo