The Division of Training and Movement Science realizes various research projects in close collaboration with other universities and with non-university partners.
Completed Research Projects (third-party funded research):
- Effects of adapted physical education on the motor and cognitive development of primary school children in the state of Brandenburg (Germany) (SMarter-study)
- Associations of cognitive performance and balance performance in elderly people (MoMa-PC; DFG-Project – part of the priority program "Multitasking")
- Company Health Promotion
- Fall Prevention in Old Age
- Movement Profiles of Consummate Judo Athletes
- Sports-oriented Primary-School