The Division of Training and Movement Sciences contributes plays a role in to the following majors at the University of Potsdam:
The following majors at the University of Potsdam are part of the Division of Training and Movement Schienes:
- BA Sports Therapy / Sports Prevention
- BA Sports Management
- BA Sports (Teaching degree, BA of Education)
- MA Sports (Teaching degree, MA of Education)
- MA Integrative Sports, Movement and Health Sciences (start in Spring 2015) [more informations] [download flyer]
- MA High Performance Sports (discontinued)
- Diploma in Prevention and Rehabilitation (discontinued)
All classes and lectures of the Division of Training and Movement Sciences are designed as blended learning classes, meaning that they are partly realized by E-Learning applications using the learning and teaching platform “Moodle”. Thus, for taking part in one of our courses, it is absolutely necessary to have a Moodle2.UP account.
All students have access to Moodle 2 using their personal university account and password.