Information from the Dean of Studies on the effects of the corona crisis on studies and teaching at the faculty of science (date: 18.03.2020)
First of all, it is important to avoid unnecessary contacts! For this reason, everyone is asked to behave in such a way that others are not endangered.
The regulations issued by the university management apply to the area of study and teaching:
Information for university teachers:
In addition to the official news from the university, we kindly ask you to communicate with students via the channels used for the individual courses.
This concerns in particular
- communication about tests and exmas that are taking place
- Information on postponements of tests and exams
- Reference to the simplified possibility of not taking part in tests and exams
If necessary, adapt the exam arrangements by
- if exams or tests are nevertheless carried out, move to rooms which allow a minimum distance of 2 m between the students and the examiners
- ventilate the rooms well
- do not allow students with signs of disease to participate
Information for students:
Check out the official pages and follow the information that you receive via e-mail from unilist.
- Do not take part in examinations if you
- have spent the past few weeks in a risk area designated by the Robert Koch Institute.
In this case entering the university is FORBIDDEN.
- have Covid-19 infections or suspected cases in your environment or show symptoms for Covid-19 yourself.
Entering the university is FORBIDDEN.
- are otherwise ill.
- are afraid of being infected, e.g. because you are dependent on public transport.
- Report your (non-)participation back to your lecturers