Our aim is to,
- to establish health as a value of learning and teaching, thus
- promoting student well-being,
- strengthening individual resources,
- the improvement of health-related conditions in studies and on campus
- as well as the health-promoting change of university structures.
Studying healthily need not and must not be strenuous or complicated.
We are thus faced with the great challenge of meeting the needs of the students at the University of Potsdam with versatile, custom-fit and targeted measures and offers. In doing so, we cooperate with many internal and external partners. The focus is on our three themes of well-being and mental health, nutrition and exercise, which we regularly fill with offers and projects. There is something for everyone, from exciting workshops, events and projects that bring you together with your fellow students.