EXIST Transfer of Research
Potsdam Transfer supports research teams at the University of Potsdam in applying for and conducting an EXIST research transfer. Outstanding research-based start-up projects that involve complex and high-risk development work can be funded with up to €250,000 for up to 18 months. The aim is to carry out evaluation work to prove technical feasibility, develop prototypes, draw up the business plan and finally establish the company.
Specifically, we support, among other things ...
- in the validation of the business idea with regard to the level of innovation
- in finding a suitable team constellation
- with the application including a 25-page project outline and the work plan
- with the organizational implementation of the project
- with regard to questions relevant to intellectual property rights
- in the search for and selection of follow-up funding opportunities (e.g. Gründungs innovativ, Brandenburg Innovation Experts, etc.)
- by providing office and meeting space at the Campus Griebnitzsee or Golm
- through participation in suitable trade fairs in Germany and Europe
- through intensive 1 to 1 support
- by networking with relevant network partners and investors
For more information on the conditions and framework of an EXIST research transfer, we recommend taking a look at the official website: https://www.exist.de/DE/Programm/Exist-Forschungstransfer/Konditionen/inhalt.html
Curious? Then please feel free to make an appointment for an initial consultation via our contact form!