On the following pages you can find information regarding the different teaching offers of the department of Physiology and Pathophysiology of Nutrition as well as further links.
Bachelor course Nutritional Science
- Module Human nutrition biology
- Module Physiology and pathophysiology of nutrition
- Module Basics of experimental nutrition scientific methods
Master course Nutritional Science
- Lecture Specific physiology and pathophysiology of nutrition
- Lecture Animal welfare and laboratory animal science
- Module Course practical training
Master course Toxicology
- Module "Principles in experimental animal toxicity testing"
- Module Course practical training "Laboratory Animal Science"
- Blended Learning in the lecture
- Blended Learning in the practical training
- International Nutrition
Internships and Theses
- Direction modules
- Specialization modules
- Bachelor theses
- Master theses