- Cognitive linguistics
- Semantic typology
- Construction grammar
- Second language acquisition (crosslinguistic influence)
- Language and gesture
- Lewandowski, Wojciech & Mateu, Jaume (accepted). Lexical variation I: Argument structure alternations. In: Cristina Sánchez López (ed.), A Guide to Spanish Dialects: Descriptive and theoretical aspects of linguistic variation in the Hispanic world. Oxford University Press.
- Lewandowski, Wojciech (2022). Bilingual patterns of path encoding: A study of Polish L1–German L2 and Polish L1–Spanish L2 speakers. International Review of Applied Linguistics in Language Teaching 60(3), 679-698.
- Lewandowski, Wojciech (2021a). Constructions are not predictable but are motivated: Evidence from the Spanish completive reflexive. Linguistics 59(1),35-74.
- Lewandowski, Wojciech (2021b). Variable motion event encoding within languages and language types: A usage-based perspective. Language & Cognition 13(1), 34-65.
- Lewandowski, Wojciech & Özçalışkan, Şeyda (2021a). How language type influences patterns of motion expression in bilingual speakers. Second Language Research 37(1), 27-49.
- Lewandowski, Wojciech & Özçalışkan, Şeyda (2021b). The specificity of event expression in first language influences expression of object placement in second language. Studies in Second Language Acquisition 43, 838-869.
Summer semester 2021
|Second language acquisition. PhD seminar (taught in English).|
Autonomous University of Barcelona
Winter semester 2019/2020
|Language, mind and culture. 4th year elective course(taught in Spanish)|
University of Copenhagen
Summer semester 2018
|Spanish sociolinguistics. 2nd year compulsory course (taught in Spanish).|
|Academic writing. 2nd year compulsory course (taught in Spanish).|
Winter semester 2017/2018
|Practical Spanish (levels A2 and B2). 1st year compulsory course.|