The center of Rehabilitation research complements the existing courses in the field of Cognitive Sciences. The aim is to involve and support students in the rehabilitation medicine field providing high level knowledge supported by active research experiences. Main focus is on teaching basic evidence-based knowledge and promote an interdisciplinary orientation. In addition to theoretical lectures, practice-based modules will take place in the associated Clinics. Furthermore, students will be involved in practical relevant clinical work.
The Professorship of Rehabilitation research participates in the educational program of the following courses:
- B.A. Sports Therapy and Prevention
- B.Sc. Nutritional Science
- Studiumplus / additional qualification for Bachelor programs
- M.Sc./Ph.D. Clinical Exercise Science
- M.Sc. Integrative Sports, Exercise and Health Science