Martin Reger has been working in the EU project TrainDL since 2022.
- 2008–2011: Two-subject bachelor's degree in Sociology and Business Administration (University of Potsdam)
- 2012–2014: Master’s degree in Sociology (University of Potsdam)
Relevant work experience
- 2015–2016: Employee for information gathering and researching (Project: „Transferinitiative Kommunales Bildungsmanagement“ at kobra.net („Kooperation in Brandenburg gGmbH“)), Potsdam
- 2017–2019: Research assistant at the chair of Gender Studies (University of Potsdam)
- 2015. Constructions of Masculinity and Femininity by German Speaking Male and Female Rappers. A Study of Gangsta Rap. Sociological Theory and Organization Studies (Volume 2). Published by M. Apelt und J. Mackert. Potsdam: University Press.