The Doctoral Committee is responsible for the examination of the fulfilment of the entry requirements to the doctorate procedure as well as for the opening and control of doctorate procedure. All questions linked with the conferring a doctorate are to be directed to the chair of the committee.
Composition of the Committee
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Köstler (Vorsitzender) (Institut für Künste und Medien)
- Prof. Dr. Hans-Peter Krüger(Stellv. Vorsitzender) (Institut für Philosophie)
- Prof. Dr. Cornelia Klettke (Institut für Romanistik)
- Prof. Dr. Martina Giese (Historisches Institut)
- Dr. Thomas Ebke (Institut für Philosophie)
Information on conferring an doctorate at the Faculty of Arts you find here.