By public transport:
- from Potsdam: Tram line 91 or 93 (usually every 10 minutes) to the final stop "Bahnhof Rehbrücke"; then take the bus 611 in the direction of Saarmund to the stop “Institute for Nutritional Research” or walk approx. 1.3 km on Arthur-Scheunert-Allee.
- from Berlin: Regional Express (RE 7) in the direction of Belzig or Dessau (usually every hour) or from Berlin Wannsee station with the regional train in the direction of Jüterbog to the “Potsdam-Rehbrücke” station; alternatively: Regional Express (RE 1) in the direction of Brandenburg or Magdeburg or S-Bahn line 7 to "Potsdam Hauptbahnhof", then continue as from Potsdam.
- from Potsdam: via Heinrich-Mann-Allee in the direction of Bergholz-Rehbrücke to Arthur-Scheunert-Allee (distance from the city center approx. 7 km).
- from all other directions: via the Berliner Ring (A10), junction Dreieck Nuthetal, A 115 to the Saarmund exit, then in the direction of Potsdam.
- From Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER): with the regional express (RE 7) in the direction of Belzig or Dessau (usually every hour) to Potsdam-Rehbrücke station or with the regional train (RB 22) to the terminus Potsdam Hauptbahnhof (usually every hour), then continue as from Potsdam with public transport.