- This event has passed.
BIFI International Conference 2018: Complexity, Networks and Collective Behaviour
February 6 - February 8
Understanding complex systems is one of the most pressing challenges of modern science. The Conference aims at providing a forum to discuss the latest advances in the study of complex systems and networks in a variety of fields, ranging from Physics and Mathematics to Biological, Engineering and Techno-social Systems. Below, we briefly mention, although not exhaustively, a few of the key areas and problems that will be covered during the Conference. All topics that fit within the science of Complexity and Networks are welcome.
- Foundations of Complex Systems
- Complexity in Biological Systems
- Ecological Systems: Future Directions
- Contagion Processes and Epidemic Spreading
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Infrastructure, Planning and Environment
- Multiplex Networks and Applications
- Economics and Finance
- Collective Behavior
- Evolutionary Game Theory