You are using an old browser with security vulnerabilities and can not use the features of this website.
Here you will find advice on particular aspects of an apprenticeship, from writing papers through to downloading templates.
Please note, that theses documents are in German! If you have questions concerning your studies, please direct them to the contact person of your degree course (see student counselling)
- Recommended reading for students of Jewish studies and religious studies
Recommended reading for Jewish studies
Recommended reading for religious studies
- Tips for successful performance in the BA courses of Jewish Studies and Religious Studies and the MA course of Jewish Studies. Leistungserbringung
- Evaluation schema for presentations (for your guidance)
- Recommendations for writing academic papers
- Template 'Certificate of Achievement'
- Template 'Declaration of Independence'
- Plagiarism: University of Potsdam Guidelines