Online-Workshop: Career navigation – What do I really want and how do I get it?
- Mental strategies: How can I learn to think big and overcome mental barriers?
- Be clear about your vision
- Goals and typical goal conflicts e.g. career-family-mobility-locality...), best practice solutions
- Defining your special potential/talent and create your own dream job
- Overview of postdoctoral career opportunities in science/business, administration and non- governmental organisations
- Strategies (conventional and creative) to find or invent the desired job
- Scheduling and network design to get there faster
- Examples of successful careers according to the motto: "Relaxed and successful"