The new date for the course "ERPs in language acquisition" by Claudia Männel is Thu 8th of July 9:00–12:30 (CEST).
The lecture will be recorded for the people who can't make it on that day.
We will re-use the same Zoom link that was used for the other ISOLDE lectures.
There will be six courses during the week. All lectures will be live on Zoom at the specified time (we will not record the lectures)!
For more information klick on the course titles.
- Titia Benders (Macquarie U): Infant-directed speech through a phonetician's lens [6 hrs]
- Matt Hilton (U Potsdam): Executive functions and language development [3 hrs]
- Liquan Liu (U Oslo & Western Sydney U): Bilingualism in infancy [6 hrs]
- Carolyn Quam (Portland State U): Variability and flexibility in word learning [6 hrs]
- Claudia Männel (MPI-CBS Leipzig & Charité Berlin): ERPs in language acquisition [method course, 3 hrs]
- Alan Langus/Tom Fritzsche (U Potsdam): Pupillometry [method course, 3 hrs]
All attendees are welcome to present a poster. Posters will be presented live in six 30-min session on Wed, Thu and Fri.
The posters will be available to attendees as image file starting the week prior to ISOLDE (from 7 June).
For more information about the posters please click here.
Yoga with Mireia
Social Activity 1 & 2
Stay tuned for more updates about these activities.
The times are local Potsdam time (Central European Summer Time = UTC+2).