You are using an old browser with security vulnerabilities and can not use the features of this website.
· DFG-funded Research Training Group (Graduate school) "Natural Hazards and Risks in a Changing World", (GRK 2043/1)
· DFG-funded binational German-Argentine Research Training Group (Graduate school) "SuRfAce processes, TEctonics, and Georesources: The Andean foreland basin of Argentina" (GRK 2018/1)
· Helmholtz Research School for Explorative Simulation in Earth Science (Geo∑im)
· binational German-Argentine PhD program "Riesgos Naturales / Natural hazards" in the framework of the German-Argentine University Network (DAHZ / CUAA)
· EU-funded ITN program (Initital Training Network) on Anatolian plateau climatE and Tectonic hazards (ALErT)
International degree programs, such as the existing Dual Bachelor in International Field Geosciences or the Dual PhD with Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Ecole Normale Superieure de Paris, and the Universidad Nacional de Tucumán, are being expanded (for example, Universita degli Studi Roma III, Princeton University).
Visible signs of outstanding support for young researchers include the DAAD-sponsored joint education and exchange program for doctoral candidates in the Virtual Campus in Earth Sciences and the courses taught at the DFG Leibniz Center for Surface Process and Climate Studies.
These kinds of programs provide a basis for student mobility and mentor activities by external scientists, and they have become a fixed component and trademark of studies in earth and environmental sciences in Potsdam.