The Joint Lab „Wireless and Embedded System Design“ at the Institute for Computer Science of the University of Potsdam brings together the scientific and practical competences of the Leibniz-Institute IHP in Frankfurt (Oder), the Fraunhofer-Institute HHI in Berlin and the University of Potsdam's Computer Science.
Students of the University of Potsdam are given the opportunity to work towards their Bachelor's, Master's or PhD thesis, benefitting from the strong theoretical background and application-oriented experiences in the working groups of the Joint Lab.
In building 70 of Campus Golm you'll find the working groups
- Embedded Systems Architectures for Signal Processing, Prof. B. Stabernack,
- Design and Test Methodology, Prof. M. Krstic, Head of the Joint Lab,
- Fault-tolerant Computing, Prof. M. Gössel.
There is a particularly close cooperation with the professorships
- Operating Systems and Distrubuted Systems, Prof. B. Schnor and
- Complex Multimedia Application Systems, Prof. U. Lucke
at the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Postdam and
at the University of Applied Sciences Nordhausen.
For more information see https://www.ihp-microelectronics.com/en/joint-labs/university-of-potsdam/overview.html