Skip to main content

ERASMUS-Incoming/Exchange Students

You would like to spend one or two semesters at University of Potsdam's Institute of Computer Science?

If you come from a university participating in the ERASMUS program, please make sure that your university has a valid bilateral agreement with the University of Potsdam for the semester you wish to spend with us. Even if the agreement is not between your institute and ours, the University of Potsdam accepts students also for other subjects than indicated in the agreement.

Your next step then is to contact the person in charge of the exchange at your university and apply for a place in the ERASMUS-Program.

If you come from a partner university outside ERASMUS, please apply to the exchange program with the University of Potsdam at your home university.

No agreement? Then you are a "Free-mover".

The University of Potsdam accepts applications of free-movers. Please read the information on the websites indicated above. You will find information on the application procedure, registration, visa and insurance and more.