You are using an old browser with security vulnerabilities and can not use the features of this website.
1) to help attendees learn how to conceptualize an article which stands a good chance of acceptance,
2) to guide authors in the big steps, and the small steps, needed to put the pieces of an article together (e.g. what to include and not include),
3) to help writers learn how to better understand what journals do and do not want in an article (and how journals even within one field can differ in what they want in an article),
4) to provide guidance on the best way to respond to reviewers who have reviewed an article (and the author needs to respond if he/she wants the article to be accepted),
5) to provide many additional dos and don’ts for authors.