Alisa Egorova, M.A.
Lecturer and PhD candidate
Campus Am Neuen Palais
Am Neuen Palais 10
Building 19, Room 1.12
Please contact me via e-mail for a concrete time slot.
- since 05/2020 Lecturer (akademische Mitarbeiterin) and PhD student at the at the Chair for Development and Variation of the English Language
- 2015-2020 M.A. in Foreign-language Linguistics at the University of Potsdam, Germany
- 2011-2015 Freelance translator/interpreter
- 2006-2011 Specialist Degree in Linguistics & Translation Studies at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Russia
- PhD research project: 'Animal Verbs in English'
- M.A. thesis: 'Hunting Down Animal Verbs: An Investigation into the Mechanisms of Meaning Transfer Underlying English Verbal Zoosemy'
- Cognitive Linguistics
- Historical Semantics
- Construction Grammar
- Corpus Linguistics
- Philosophy of Language