Jana Gundlach has joined the team of Prof. Hanna Krasnova at the chair of Business Informatics esp. Social Media and Data Science in winter 2017. Previously she has pursued her Master degree of Economics and Management Sciences at the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin. Her Bachelor Degree in Economics was attained at the Royal Holloway University of London with a main specialization in Financial Economics and Game Theory.
- Digital Integration
- Open education
- Social Media
- Gundlach, J.; Köster, A.; Krasnova, H.; and Tarafdar, M., “How Messy Is Your News Feed - Perceived Disorder As A Novel Stressor” (2020). In Proceedings of the 28th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), An Online AIS Conference, June 15-17, 2020.
Abendroth A., Parry D.A., le Roux D.B., Gundlach J. (2020) An Analysis of Problematic Media Use and Technology Use Addiction Scales – What Are They Actually Assessing?. In: Hattingh M., Matthee M., Smuts H., Pappas I., Dwivedi Y., Mäntymäki M. (eds) Responsible Design, Implementation and Use of Information and Communication Technology. I3E 2020. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 12067. Springer, Cham
- S. Rüdian, G. Vladova, J. Gundlach, G. Kazimzade, and N. Pinkwart: Predicting Culture and Personality in Online Courses, SLLL@AIED 2019.
- AbuJarour, S., Bergert, C., Gundlach, J., Köster, A., Krasnova, H. (2019) "Your Home Screen is Worth a Thousand Words”: Investigating the Prevalence of Smartphone Apps among Refugees in Germany", 25th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS), Cancun, 2019.
- Köster, A., Bergert, C; Gundlach, J. (2018) Information as a Life Vest: Understanding the Role of Social Networking Sites for the Social Inclusion of Syrian Refugees, Proceedings of the 39th International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2018), San Francisco, USA.
- Gladkaya, M., Gundlach, J., Bergert, C., Baumann, A., Krasnova, H. (2018) We Need to Talk! Antecedents and Consequences of Children's Smartphone Use - A Literature Review, Proceedings of the Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2018), New Orleans, LA, August 16-18, 2018