- Since 10/2016 PhD student and lecturer at the Chair of Development and Variation of the English Language at Potsdam University
- 2013/14 - 2016 M.A. in Linguistik: Kommunikation - Variation - Mehrsprachigkeit at Potsdam University
- 2014 - 2016 Teacher for German as a Foreign Language in Berlin, Germany
- 2009/10 - 2013 B.A. in English and German Studies at Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
- PhD research project: Cultural conceptualizations in Hong Kong English and Bosnian
- M.A. thesis: “Investigating culture through language: a corpus-based analysis of cultural conceptualizations from the domains FAMILY and MONEY in Hong Kong English”
- Cultural Linguistics
- World Englishes
- Corpus Linguistics
- Cognitive (Socio-)Linguistics
- Languages of former Yugoslavian countries (esp. Bosnia and Herzegovina)
(2017) 3rd International Symposium on Figurative Thought and Language, Osijek, Croatia.
(2016) 1st International Conference of Cultural Linguistics, Prato, Italy.
(2016) 2nd Workshop on Metaphor Variation in Englishes around the World, Potsdam, Germany.