- Cargo size limits and forces of cell-driven microtransport
S. Sharifi Panah, R. Großmann, V. Lepro, and C. Beta,
arXiv:2305.15298v1 [physics.bio-ph] 24 May 2023
- Ferroelectrets: Heterogenous polymer electrets with high piezoelectric sensitivity for transducers
X. Qiu, P. Fang, A. Mellinger, R. A. P. Altafim, W. Wirges, G. Gidion, and D. Rychkov,
Jornal of Advanced Dielectrics
- Role of the two flagellar stators in swimming motility of Pseudomonas putida
V. Pfeifer, S. Beier, Z. Alirezaeizanjani, and C. Beta,
ASM Journals, November/December 2022, Volume 13, Issue 6, e02182-22.
- Versatile Patterns in the Actin Cortex of Motile Cells: Self-Organized Pulses Can Coexist with Macropinocytic Ring-Shaped Waves
A. Yochelis, S. Flemming, and C. Beta,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 129, 088101 – Published 19 August 2022.
- Wrapped Up: The Motility of Polarly Flagellated Bacteria
K. M. Thormann, C. Beta, and M. J. Kühn,
Annu. Rev. Microbiol. 2022.
- Spontaneous transitions between amoeboid and keratocyte-like modes of migration
T. Moldenhawer, E. Moreno, D. Schindler, S. Flemming, M. Holschneider, W. Huisinga, S. Alonso, and C. Beta,
Front. Cell Dev. Biol., 30 September 2022.
- Optimal Cargo Size for Active Diffusion of Biohybrid Microcarriers
V. Lepro, R. Großmann, S. Sharifi Panah, O. Nagel, S. Klumpp, R. Lipowsky, and C. Beta,
Phys. Rev. Applied 18, 034014 – Published 7 September 2022.
- Unravelling the origins of anomalous diffusion: From molecules to migrating storks
O. Vilk, E. Aghion, T. Avgar, C. Beta, O. Nagel, A. Sabri, R. Sarfati, D. K. Schwartz, M. Weiss, D. Krapf, R. Nathan, R. Metzler, and M. Assaf,
Phys. Rev. Research 4, 033055 – Published 18 July 2022.
arXiv:2109.04309v3 [physics.data-an] 27 Jun 2022
- Interplay of diffusio- and thermo-osmotic flows generated by single light stimulus
V. Muraveva, M. Bekir, N. Lomadze, R. Großmann, C. Beta, and S. Santer,
Appl. Phys. Lett. 120, 231905 (2022).
- From single to collective motion of social amoebae: a computational study of interacting cells
E. Moreno, R. Großmann, C. Beta, and S. Alonso,
Front. Phys., 02 February 2022.
- Electrophoretic µPAD for Purification and Analysis of DNA Samples
N. Heinsohn, R. Niedl, A. Anielski, F. Lisdat, and C. Beta,
Biosensors2022, 12(2), 62.