- “Nekrologika.” MUZ 2, forthcoming.
- “Reaching the Limit. Or, How Kathy Acker Used Blackness to Abandon Haiti and Arrive Home Safely.” The Minor on the Move. Doing Cosmopolitanisms, Edition Assemblage, 2021.
- “Jumpcut”& “Pinecones.” Minor Cosmopolitan: Thinking Art, Politics and the Universe Together Otherwise, Diaphanes, 2020.
- "On Breaking Dissertations, or How I Read Sideways." U.S. Studies Online: Forum for New Writing, 22 January 2018, www.baas.ac.uk/usso/on-breakingdissertations-or-how-i- read-sideways/
- “White Violence and Spectral Blackness in Don DeLillo’s Zero K.” COPAS: Current Objectives of Postgraduate American Studies, Vol 20, No. 2, copas.uniregensburg.de/article/view/320
- Nikolova, Mariya, et al. "Current Objectives of Postgraduate American Studies." COPAS 18.1(2017). Web. : copas.uni-regensburg.de/issue/view/34.
- “Race.” Critical Cultural Literacy Online (the course authors, Dr. Carly Mclaughlin and Mohammad Dalla, were awarded the 2020 Landeslehrpreis)