Skip to main content

International Affairs

Studierende in Griebnitsee

Going Abroad

Here you can find information about studying and internships abroad.

Students from Abroad

You’re a foreign student and would like to study at the Digital Engineering Faculty? You will find information here.

Erasmus Exchange

The HPI offers incoming and outgoing students the possibility of an Erasmus exchange. You will find more information here.

Language courses

Looking for the right language course for a stay abroad? The language center can help.