University of Potsdam
Plant Ecology and Nature Conservation
Am Mühlenberg 3
14476 Potsdam (Golm), Germany
Phone: +49 331 977 6254
Fax: +49 331 977 1930
Building 60, 3rd floor, room 3.11
- 02/2011–10/2017 Doctoral thesis, Goethe University Frankfurt.
Institute of Ecology, Evolution and Diversity
Supervisor Prof Dr Martin Plath
Title doctoral thesis: “Effects of gradual anthropogenic habitat alteration on the
ecology and behavior of European rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus) in and around
Frankfurt am Main.“
- 12/2009 Diploma graduation in biology, University of Potsdam.
Supervisors Prof Dr Ralph Tiedemann, Dr Martin Plath
Title diploma thesis: “An audience affects male mate choice in Poeciliidae.“
- 02/2007–09/2007 Study abroad, University of Tasmania, Australia.
Classes in animal conservation, reproduction biology, wilderness and art
- 02/2007–12/2009 Studies of biology, University of Potsdam.
Major subject: ethology; minor subjects: ecophysiology, evolution, animal ecology, immunology
- since 04/2018: Project coordinator in the BioMove Research Training Group (DFG GRK 2118/1)
- 10/2010–12/2013 Scientific coordinator, GRADE - Goethe Graduate Academy
Coordinator of the center ”Sustain“, public relations, grant applications (e. g. DFG,
DAAD), project and stakeholder coordination
- 2013 Graduate research assistant, University of Toronto, Canada
Performing stress hormone measurements (EIA) on fecal samples of rabbits and hares
- 2010 Graduate research assistant, National Museum of Natural History, France
Cognition tests with grey mouse lemurs, laboratory organisation, animal care)
- 2009 Field work, Tampico, Mexico
Collection and sampling of fresh water fish
- Undergraduate field assistant, Vosges, France
Radiotracking of the European wild cat (Felis silvestris)