The development of non-toxic synthetic and natural priming agents (PAs) towards sustainably-sourced and environmentally sound products for the development of a resource-efficient circular economy is an R&D activity that recently has received considerable attention. However, the effort of the Lead Market Initiative (LMI) Advisory Group to trigger a market prospective for innovative products, remains still, to a large extent, unimplemented. PRIMESOFT´s overarching objective is to explore innovations in the application of PAs in value-added soft fruit crops from a range of perspectives and strengthen educational, research and innovation activities among the Cyprus University of Technology and 4 internationally-renowned Advanced Partners (APs).
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon Europe programme under grant agreement No Project: 101079119.
Date: March 29th – 30th, 2023
Time: 09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. (CET)
Hosted by: University of Potsdam
Venue: Potsdam Science Park, GO:IN
Check out PRIMESOFT annual newsletter that provides information of the activities taken place during the first year of project implementation and include the following sections:
- PRIMESOFT objectives
- Meet our Advanced Partners
- Meet our Steering Committee
- Meet our Scientific Advisory Board
- Our research activities at a glance
- Keynote talks
- Training school on priming in plants-agents, processes and molecular settings
- Training school on the effect of priming on phytochemicals relevant for quality and health
- Workshop on grant proposal writing
- Participation on European Researcher’s Night
- Info day at Cyprus University of Technology
- Save the date for the International PRIMESOFT Workshop
The newsletter is available in Flipbook format through the newsletter link.