On the basis of Section 67 (1) No. 1 in conjunction with Section 2 (3) of the Law on Universities of the State of Brandenburg (Brandenburg University Act - BbgHG) of July 6, 2004 (GVBl. I p. 394), the Senate of the University of Potsdam Issue the following fee schedule for the use of the Career Service of the University of Potsdam:
§ 1 Participation in courses
In principle, all participants in the Career Service seminars are obliged to pay a fee. Students at the University of Potsdam pay 10€ per seminar day, graduates (alumni program) 15€ per seminar day, and academic staff and doctoral candidates at the University of Potsdam 20€ per seminar day. The same applies to students and employees of other institutions who are entitled to participate in seminars and events of the Career Service on the basis of a cooperation agreement with the University of Potsdam.
§ 2 Exceptions
- Students at the University of Potsdam are not obliged to pay fees if participation in seminars of the Career Service is a compulsory component of the curriculum for the undergraduate degree courses chosen by the student.
- The obligation to pay fees also does not apply to foreign students who are studying at the University of Potsdam for a limited period as part of a university contract or a university program.
- The student can be exempted from the obligation to pay every semester if this leads to undue hardship for him / her. The exemption must be applied for in writing at the University of Potsdam, Department for Personnel and Legal Matters.
§ 3 Payment Procedure
- The payment of the fees according to § 1 takes place before the beginning of the respective seminar.
- More detailed deadlines will be announced in the event program of the Career Service.
- Those who have registered in good time, have paid the required fees and have previously been accepted in a selection process that may have been carried out are eligible to participate in courses.
- Fees will be reimbursed if a course has been canceled by the Career Service.
§ 4 Proof of Payment
Proof of payment of the fee according to § 1 must be submitted to the seminar leader at the beginning of the seminar.
§ 5 Coming into Force
These fee statutes come into force on the day after their publication in the official announcements of the University of Potsdam.