Scientific series published by the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Geography or with the participation of its members:
PGP (Potsdamer Geographische Praxis / Potsdam Geographical Practice) since 2012
This series of publications is intended to make interesting and innovative research results on human geography, subject methodology and geography-didactic topics easily and quickly available. The series appears in both digital and printed form.
Focus of the series are:
- student theses and dissertations
- results of research and study projects
- anthologies on current and innovative topics
PKS (Praxis Kultur- und Sozialgeographie / Practice Cultural and Social Geography)
The 'Praxis Kultur- und Sozialgeographie' series presents recent contributions to ongoing spatial and social science issues and debates.
The focus is on:
- methodologically and thematically particularly interesting student theses
- documentation of scientific colloquia and conferences
- discussion and research results from the "research workshop
- reports on courses (e.g. field work and excursions).