Personal Consultation Regarding all Aspects of Your Studies
For a personal consultation, simply stop by during our office hours. Your questions, problems, and requests will receive our full attention. It is our goal to support you in finding individual solutions for your situation. It is never our intent to offer you ready-made solutions.
Here is a small selection of questions and problems with which you can turn to the Central Advising office:
The Central Student Advisory Service is your point of contact,
- if you have questions regarding your study choices as well as application, matriculation /enrollment,
- if you didn't earn your entrance qualification at school and would like to know more about studying with a completed vocotianal training
- if you would like to know more about the University of Potsdam, the learning environment, and the course of your studies,
- if you are interested in requirements, course contents, and areas of specialization,
- if you are thinking about switching to another major or transferring to a different university and you would like to discuss any problems associated with this change,
- if you would like to talk about personal or study-related difficulties,
- if you are looking for information and addresses for other universities or if you want to know where to seek advice,
- if you have questions regarding a disability or chronic illness and would like more information on general and special aspects of the learning environment at the University of Potsdam.