Are you struggling with academic writing projects, considering applying for equality measures, or looking to plan your studies more efficiently? We are happy to help you with that.
This offer is targeted at prospective students, current students, and doctoral candidates living under special circumstances – such as stress, a disability, chronic illness, mental health issues, or care obligations.
Based on your individual needs, we will advise you on your questions about your studies and doctorate. In addition to teaching you specific learning, writing, and planning techniques, our counseling work focuses, in particular, on motivational aspects and the individual’s experience of self-efficacy.
We will be happy to offer you long-term assistance!
Individual counseling and support, amongst other things,
- with exam preparations,
- with academic writing,
- with organizing your studies and everyday life,
- with re-entering the university after a longer interruption of your studies,
- with motivational challenges as well as
- with the application for individual equality measures.
- Online Writing Group (Wednesdays 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. via Zoom)
- Writing Weeks (intensive course during the semester break)
- Workshop “Ready for Your Exam? Developing Suitable Learning and Examination Strategies”
- Workshop “Techniques Against Procrastination”
Please note that we can only provide feedback on specific examples from academic texts as part of our individual counseling and support offers for writing processes.
No service on September 14, September 21, September 28 & October 12, 2023!
01:00 PM - 03:00 PM
Advising over the phone: +49 331 977- 153087
Please contact us by e-mail to request a consultation or to make an appointment: eineunifueralleuuni-potsdampde