In order to administer studies via SONA the researcher role is needed. As a prerequiste you need to be a member of the intra-faculty unit "Cognitive Sciences" at the university of Potsdam. The following persons are eligible for a researcher role in SONA:
- Student assistants in a project
- Students who need to test participants as part of their Bachelor and Master theses in the areas of psychology, sport psychology and linguistics
- PhD students
- External guest scientists
Apply for the researcher role
You need to do the following steps:
- If you have not already registered as a participant in SONA, please do so by creating a participant account here.
- Read the Guidlines for the researcher and PI role.
- Fill out and submit the online form "Request for the researcher role" below.
- Download the Application for the researcher role runter, fill in all required information, get all signatures and send it back to us: digtially as scan (preferably a PDF file, no photo!) or a hard copy in the post box of one of the SONA team members.
- As soon as we have the signed form we will get in touch with you with further information by email.
- Before you start working with SONA or make an appointment with us for an introduction please have a look at this SONA YouTube tutorial for researchers.